Saturday, May 9, 2009

high school drama


grabeh. hindi ko sukat akalain na maiisip ko sila(subject) ng ganito. sila na nga yung gumawa ng kasalanan, sila may ganang magalit. hayz grabeh.

I'm talking about my highschool friends. it started when they actually used our differences as a ground to discriminate REN SALONGA. I was once a victim of their pretensions but the culprits(them) were forgiven by my eagerness to still treat them as my friends though their acts were unforgiveable. whew* they did not respect the 2nd chance i vested to them. grabeh. until now, they cant accept me for what i am. they just tend to look on the other half of the mirror. They dont know how to use HUMANE instincts(sorry for my wording). They judged me,,,,they indeed JUDGED me!

Their contentons: we are not on the same level thats why they no longer desire to deal with....anymore! WTF!!! parang ako pa ung may kasalanan... na mahirap sila, na wala silang kung anu anu para makasabay at hindi sila nakapagtapos!!!

FYI, sila mismo ang nagsabi nyan na kesyo mahirap daw sila, wala silang mga damit, at hindi na nila kaya akong pakiasamahan... actually, hindi lang naman ako ung ginanto nila.Apat ata kami?! Sana lang may mas malaalim pa silang reason kung bakit nagkaganto kasi bullSH*T to eh. amp!!!

wala silang karapatang manisi ng ibang tao sa kakulangan nila sa buhay. i've done my part. i think, i will not do something wrong if i will disregard them from now on. i made the wrong decision making friends with them! cutDfukc*

ANYHOW! masaya yung buhay ko. hindi ko sila kailangan. haha!!!!!

No comments: