Saturday, May 9, 2009

3 years and 4 months


i used to have a belief that love is just for matured people; prepared ones! Thus, it is not for me then. But due to the passage of time, i realized that my belief is actually a DISBELIEF because love... is for everybody; regardless of age and standing.
- my legal basis for this? EXPERIENCE!!!


three years of being with you is three years of happiness, learning, experience and passion.both of us were not prepared, nor matured then. I never thought that i can love you with the means i had at the time you answered "yes" for my proposal. whew. watta a wonderful thing. hahah


actually, words are too weak to express my emotions right now. masyado lang akong masaya. basta, i know what we want and i know how to have it.


we will take it very slow and easy. we will hold hands, make a hot kiss and a better future!

cant fully express my feelings... still in a cloud9. hahah
thank you!

No comments: